Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ONE. MONTH. LEFT. OMG.

In exactly one month from now.... my hair will be done. I'll be either having lunch with my maid of honor or we'll be getting our makeup done. (I guess I'd better start finalizing that day-of timeline). We'll be either really giddy or really emotional. Or both. I can't believe it is so close.

There is so much to do. It's maneageble, but it's still a lot. So much has happened since my last entry. I don't even know where to start!

The biggest thing is that we switched venues. What a disaster that whole situation was. But we are starting fresh and hopefully this will be even better than what we'd originally planned.

Our new venue is.... wait for it.... our local indie theater! We are both really excited about this. We've even been scheming a few fun surpises for our guests. There are a few details that need to be ironed out (like where I'll be "hiding" as our guests arrive), but overall, I think we are going to have so much fun with this. :)

Other than that...
- we've written our vows
- i've gone in for my first fitting
- had a hair and makeup trial
- had an amazing wedding shower
- had a great bachelorette party the same night
- my fiancee got a tux
- we both got our halloween costumes
- i've learned how stress can physically affect your body

No comments: