Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh No They Diient!

A ranch dressing fountain???



Oh yes they did. Where was this when I was planning? When my Maid of Honor gets married she WILL have this at her wedding. Oh yes. She will.

Suggested Dipping thingies: fresh veggies (carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, celery), potato skins, chicken strips

In my research, I also came across these alternatives -

A nacho cheese fountain. NACHO CHEESE!! Sorry, I am still reeling over the ranch dressing. I don't know if I can even start thinking about melted cheese yet.
Suggested Dipping thingies: tortilla chips, mini tacos, breadsticks, cocktail sausages

A BBQ Sauce fountain. I'm a vegetarian, but I can still see the beauty of it.
Suggested dipping thingies: buffalo wings, ribs, chicken strips

I love America! :)!

1 comment:

munchkin said...

Dude.

You *know* I'd have a ranch fountain. Maybe even *next* to the nacho cheese fountain.

Depending on the cheese, of course.