Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Is it Enough?

Should I have done the candy bar? With personalized aqua m&ms? The chocolate covered oreos as favors? Signature drinks? A sparkler exit? Bubbles? Should I have rented a black and white dance floor? Hired someone to do our lighting? Should I have splurged on that Liancarlo dress? I mean, you only get married once. If you're gonna do it, then DO IT.

right?

I feel like I've invested so much into planning this day, but all of a sudden it feels like I have nothing to show for it. Whatever the heck it is I've done for the past 10 months... it just doesn't feel like it's enough.

3 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

oh! You've done enough! I assure you! When you say your vows and you look into your husbands eyes you will know nothing else matters

all my love to you!

Cassie said...

I've been following your wedding progress on The Knot. You're one of my absolute favorite Knotties! Our style is very similiar and I think it's going to turn out beautifully. It's natural to feel a little anxious, and that all the little things you left out might make a difference, but you'll realize when you see all that you have done together that it's making a big statement :) I can't wait to see the end result. Congratulations!

tinyspark said...

Awww!!! Thanks ladies! :)

*warm fuzzy*