Friday, October 24, 2008

More Paper Goods

Currently working on the menu card. Ok, more like obsessing over the menu card.


I'd initially wanted to list all of the vegetables in the Wellington, but now am not so sure. Why? Because it messes with the design. And should I write "DINNER" or "ENTREE"? It's things like this that make me roll my eyes at myself.

One thing I can check off my list is the placecards. I have to admit, I love how they turned out. Nice and simple. :) Now I just have to fold them all. (See dotted line below)


Our meal will be all vegetarian, but there are a few vegans in the group who will be recieveing vegan meals. These folks get the little birdie on the back of their card.

From a design standpoint, I've been really inconsistent with the way I've handled these graphics. I would totally fail Corporate Branding 101. From a wedding standpoint... I just want it to look good. :)

2 comments:

munchkin said...

I think they look hot.

And I think you shouldn't put the veggies in the wellington, but that entree might be classier.

My .02 anyway.

Cassie said...

I agree. I like Entree better :)