Thursday, July 3, 2008

Monograms

I'm learning so much and getting so many ideas from all of the wedding sites and magazines I've been looking at. One thing that I am seeing everywhere are wedding monograms or even a logo for the wedding. I was bored at work yesterday and decided to give it a shot. Most of the monograms I've seen are centered around the brides and groom's first initial and the first letter of their new last name, like this (taken without permission from a google image search):

I am not planning on taking my new husband's last name, so that wouldn't really work for our "logo." So instead I just used our initials. Here's what i did:


and if I need it on a black background:


not that I know what I'd do with this design, mind you, it was just a fun little excercise. :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is SO cute! I hope you find somewhere to use it!