Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4 Months to go!

I've been a busy little bride these past few weeks! :)

I have:
- Ordered envelopes (see rave below)
- Printed RSVP cards
- Made table numbers and other assorted paper stuffs
- Ordered my wedding day jewelry
- Scheduled a makeup trial
- Secured Photobooth
- Secured the disco ball rental >:)
- Joined a gym (note: this doesn't mean I've actually been going)

We have:
- Hired a DOC (huge relief)
- Been gathering childhood photos for a slideshow
- FINALLY decided on a honeymoon destination :)
- Had a preliminary meeting with the officiant

And a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.


I/we still need to:
- Rent tuxes
- Select wedding bands (the one below didn't work out)
- Decide on Best Man gift
- Schedule a hair trial
- Book karaoke dude
- Print the actual invitations
- Decide on vows and ceremony structure
- Meet with officiant again
- Go in for a tasting
- Get my dress fitted
- Get undergarments

and....

- Go from this (no offense to Rachel Ray whatsoever, just sayin this is what I look right now):

- To this:

*biting nails*

And a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.

(I'll probably be adding to this post as I think of things)

No comments: