Friday, July 11, 2008

(His) Ring Update

I think we may have found something! It is a custom made wooden ring, with a sterling silver inlay and band. We found it on Etsy.com, at Naturalezanica's Shop and ordered it a few days ago.


From the sellers site:
Simply elegant organic design. Nambaro (cocobolo) wood collected sustainably by hand in Nicaragua transformed into a band with simple sterling inlay.
Every piece is a handmade design by Marlon Obando Solano using sustainably collected organic materials.


I can't wait for it to come in and for him to try it on!


UPDATE - the ring looks great! We have a winner!


I also found something else on etsy that I really like, kind of a modern take on the ring pillow:



These can be custom made with your own text (what would ours say? hmmm.) and are from palomas nest. We won't be having a ring bearer, but maybe our rings can be tied to this and set on our altar (which is really just a small column that our officiant can set her book on). I don't know, but I like it. :)

No comments: