Monday, February 18, 2008

It's in the Details

I bought my dress yesterday. I went with the David's Bridal one - I love it! Unfortunately by "bought" I mean "ordered," so I won't get it till the end of May.

So, now that I have the dress, I need other stuff. I already have the shoes, which I am just wild about. From Nine West (Via Zappos.com):

...I guess they technically fall more in the Turquoise category than Tiffany Blue. They are hot hot hot! The heel is a little taller than I would've liked, but still definitely doable. I'll probably need to bring some backup shoes, just in case. (tiffany blue flip flops maybe?)

I had also looked at these (I am all about the peep toe):


...which were $99 somewhere, but are only $19.99 at Payless! A budget bride's dream!

Since I won't have a pocket in my dress to hold my chapstick and keys, I guess I should get some sort of bag. I'm thinking a satin, blue, clutch type of thing. David's Bridal has some cute little purses, nothing too fancy, but they'll do the trick:


or something like these, from MadieDeluxe:

No comments: