Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses

Or, more accurately, Maid of Honor dresses. My best friend is the bridal party. ;)

I am looking at either a tiffany blue/aqua dress, or a classic black dress.

I am a fan of Jasmine Bridal's B2 collection:


Here are some black dresses from Dillards.com:

Right now, the one in the upper right is my favorite. It's classic, elegant, and I think it will suit my maid of honor perfectly, and still be comfortable enough for her to get her groove on. And she WILL be getting her groove on. Oh yes.

David's Bridal: (Dresses shown are in "Pool")

FYI - that last one really has nothing to do with bridesmaids dresses, I just happened to see it and really like it. For me. ;)
I like David's because they have the most options in my color. Well, sort of. "Pool" isn't exactly Tiffany Blue, but it'll do.

2 comments:

munchkin said...

I like the one you like too. :)


Is there a product number/name to go with it? Maybe we could add a "tiffany blue" accent?

of course, i'm stupid with these things, so that might be a terrible suggestion.

tinyspark said...

Yea! It's called the "Adrianna Papell Sleeveless Satin Dress" and goes by #01957789

We could definitely add a tiffany blue accent :)