Friday, June 6, 2008

My First DIY Project!

I couldn't find any envelope seals that I liked so I made my own! :) Once I got the idea, it was really easy.

1. Gather materials:
- Paper in the design that you want. I used some scrapbooking paper from Michaels. (I'm sure you could use fabric too)
- Spray mount
- Sticker paper
- 1" circle craft punch (which is pretty standard, but you can use different size and shapes if you want)

**nerd alert**

I took pictures.



2. Adhere decorative paper to sticker paper with spray mount.
Let Dry.

3.
Punch!



4. Viola - you have perfect little round seals! Just peel the back of the sticker paper off and you are ready to go! I got about 70 seals out of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of sticker paper.



5. Put in a cute little bag and feel very Martha Stewart-y ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude....your hands. they're so ....womanly.


(that's really freaking cute though.)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love stickers so I gotta try this!

Elizabeth said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for the step by step...that will help me when I do it! :)