Monday, June 23, 2008

My Diligence Paid Off!

I swear I have googled "Damask Table Runner" almost every day for the past few months in the hope that something will pop on ebay, a message board, craigslist... but nothing. These babies are hard to find and are pretty much the holy grail for the damask bride.

THEN, last week, sure enough.... a got a bite. A bride on weddingbee was getting rid of a huge stash of them. I contacted her in time and nabbed a few. I should be getting them in the mail this week. I am so excited! I think they will really help pull the look together.

Here's what the fabric on these looks like:


Of course, being the OCD bride that I am, I wish it matched my existing damask pattern better, but at this point, I can't be picky. (even though I just KNOW that now that I've found these, Target will come out with some next week that match my pattern exactly. That's just how it is.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I am also a Damask Bride! My wedding is next May 2009. I wondered if you would be interested in saving a few of the table runners for me?! If you plan on re-selling them after your wedding, please keep me in mind. I'm in Cincy.

Thanks very much! ~Leah
My email is leahnally@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Hi,

Do you know if the seller still has any, I'm getting married in October, if so do you mind passing on my info....shanique.green@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Nikki

tinyspark said...

Inally - you've got mail!

nikki - sorry, she's already sold the whole lot :(